Payment Options for Fines and Costs
- By phone with debit or credit card
- 1-877-756-6252 (convenience fee applies)
- https://muni.eriecounty.oh.gov/payments.php (convenience fee applies)
- Sign the back of your ticket where it indicates
"signature of Defendant" and mail the signed
ticket and your payment back to the court. You may pay
by cashier’s check or money order. Personal and business checks will no longer
be accepted effective Wednesday, September 15, 2021. If a personal or business check
is mailed to the court, the check will be returned and will not be accepted.
Please mail your signed ticket and payment to:
Erie County Municipal Court
150 West Mason Road
Milan, Ohio 44846
- In Person
- Please bring your ticket with you. We accept Cash (for the exact amount if possible), money order, cashier’s check or Visa/MasterCard. With debit and credit card payments, a convenience fee does apply (bank costs charged for processing).
- Fines and/or costs in collection
- If your fines and costs have been forwarded to collection for payment you must deal directly with Pioneer Credit Recovery at 1-877-492-9955 and choose option 6 for Customer Service. Pioneer Credit Recovery may also be reached at www.pioneercourtpay.com.